Thursday, July 26, 2012

Win a free divorce?

Now that the Olympics are about to start everyone is getting into the spirit of things and want to win things, in all sorts of competitions and I am no stranger to online competitions and trying to win free stuff, I have entered all sorts of competitions mainly cosmetics, but thats just what I am into, but trust me on Facebook, there are competitions to suit just about everyone, whether your looking for cosmetics, a hotel stay, a restaurant meal, car accessories, cakes, food in general, Speakers, Kitchenware etc, You name it you can find a competition for it. 

In general all the competitions I have seen on Facebook have all been quite tasteful, But today I came across the strangest and possibly the most distasteful competition Win a Free Divorce, on a cheating website http://www.maritialaffairs.com/. Who were trying to gain more members, 

This is wrong on so many levels, I mean firstly why are there even cheating websites? To Facilitate people who want to cheat on their husband or wife? Maybe I am one of those naive idealistic type people but I like to believe that cheating happens randomly and sporadically and definitely unplanned, I hate the thought that people would go out purposely searching to find someone to have an affair with, 
I guess its a really topical issue this week after it was revealed Kirsten Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson, with The Snow White Movie Director. Everyone is still wondering what was she thinking? Anyway I personally think that the person who has been cheated on deserves all the sympathy, Why should someone who cheats be rewarded with a free divorce? Its madness!

I think a competition to win free marriage counseling would be better, I just think divorces shouldn't be encouraged, 

What do you think? How would you feel if your supposed love one entered such a competition?   

No comments:

Post a Comment