Saturday, August 18, 2012

"One may live without bread, not without roses" Jean Richepin

Oooh its that time of year again, The Rose of Tralee festival will be on Tv on Monday and Tuesday next week, I have been watching this show almost religiously since as long as I can remember, and it never grows old. 



If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.
Swedish Proverb


Apart from the TV show I also quite like the scent of roses, when I was living in Kilkenny with my boyfriend, I came across this beautiful Hand Cream called Figs & Rouge Nourishing Hand Lotion with Organic Rambling Rose. Its actually one of the only souvenirs I have from Kilkenny apart from a flowery piggy bank that broke on its way home from Kilkenny and my Dad had to glue back together. 



Ever since I got it I have been dying to try out other products from this range and I couldn't find it anywhere, so I actually wrote to them and found out its available in one small shop in the West Of Ireland and I contacted that shop and they said I can pay by visa and they will post it out to me. I am planning to order it next Thursday. They have so many different things in there range. 

At the moment I am thinking of ordering one of their all purpose balms and see how I get on with that. 

Have any of you reading this tried any of the Figs & Rouge Brand?


Image source 1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment