Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Not Another Sex Tape

Everyone who reads this blog knows that I am a big fan of Kim Kardashian and the Kardashian's in general, but today I was left gob-smacked when I read on Beaut.ie that Kanye West has a sex tape which is currently being shopped around with a Kim Kardashian look a like.

In my opinion this is a bit creepy if it is actually a Kim Kardashian look a like, Maybe it is really her, but could she really fall for this again after her and Ray J and the now infamous sex tape? I know Kanye West has said it was made before he started going out with Kim Kardashian but was this all part of his plan? Its left me wondering is their relationship real or has it just been conjured up for publicity personally I am a bit disappointed. 

But as of yet I haven't heard any mention of the sex tape on twitter, so perhaps its all hearsay... Sex.com made the best comment of all when they bided $1 million for the sex tape "By making a Kanye West sex-tape public, Sex.com feels that he and current girlfriend Kim Kardashian will become the first celebrity sex-tape power couple,"
Lets face the facts sex sells, and at this stage who doesn't have a sex tape......


No comments:

Post a Comment